TRANSITIONS

Last year on JAN the 19th my Dad Transitioned from this life. As a result of his transitioning, it forced a lot of our family dynamics to change. Today is the day that the Presidential transition takes place. The President-elect of the US will take over the administration from the incumbent president, signifying a transfer of power. Whenever this happens, there are always changes made by the President elect that we must adapt to. When we think about Transitional words or phrases, we know that they can be used to clarify the relationship between sentences. They often help one sentence move, or flow smoothly into another sentence. 

In reference to my examples of Transitions, they all have one thing in common…MOVEMENT.

When I did a search for the word ‘Transition’, it was defined as a Movement, Passage, or Change from One Position to Another. This made me reflect on different transitional moments in my life and how there were times when I had to move even when I did not want or choose to. Sometimes I was forced to move. However, I realized that with each move, it brought about different changes, challenges and sometimes even new opportunities that I would never have experienced had I not moved. I’ve learned over the years that without there being constant moments of transition in my life, I remain stagnant. Therefore, I’ve come to realize that no matter how challenging it may be & no matter how comfortable I am with where I am, without movement I don’t grow.  

Comments

Ms. Ro RED said…
Thx for stopping by MO🤗
Anonymous said…
Life is truly full of so many changes. Places we live, work, friends and family passing on, friends and family moving in and out of our lives, néw national leaders, new church leaders, new neighbors, new health problems to name a few. As you mentioned, some in our control and some not. As our Father knows, to those who believe in Him and the inerrant word of God, we place our faith in Him that it will all work together for the good. Doesn’t mean it will be easy. No matter the political side of aisle you fall on, we are called to pray for our leaders in power. We don’t know what 2021 holds for our country. We didn’t know last year at this time that in 2 months we wud all go into quarantine. Thank God for your blessings and pray for those less fortunate than you.
Ms. Ro RED said…
Thx for your heartfelt words my Anonymous friend @10:26
Anonymous said…
Than you so much for this message!! Life is about “transitioning “ on up to that final transition. One of my favorite songs is “Everything Must Change...Nothing Stays the Same”. Lord I am so happy about some of those changes...those transitions!! I am a better person for it! Thanks Rolanda for keeping it real!!!!
Ms. Ro RED said…
TY for sharing your thoughts my Anonymous friend @7:37🤗

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!