It’s simple... ‘Wear RED’ 😊

It’s simple... ‘Wear RED’ 😊

Around this time of year, I like to help inspire people to wear the color RED on the first Friday in February in recognition of National Wear RED Day. This is a day that’s organized by the American Heart Association that’s a part of their signature women’s initiative, GO RED FOR WOMEN

GO RED is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally. The focus is now on making a Healthy Behavior commitment to your own health and soliciting the support and participation of Family and Friends because you don’t have to do it alone.     

So, on behalf of Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Sister Friends everywhere, WEAR RED this Friday for the Women that you Honor, Support & hold in your heart.

Comments

vBOSSton said…
I will be wearing my red on Friday. ❤
Ms. Ro RED said…
I know you will VBOSSton😘 Thx❤
Unknown said…
I’ll be in my red. ❤️
Ms. Ro RED said…
🤗AWESOME🤗 my Friend @ 5:36AM

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!