Seeking Assistance when needed


Has your routine ever been interrupted? I'm sure that it has because interruptions are a part of all of our lives. When it happens we must adapt & adjust to the changes. We might not like it but sometimes we dont have a choice about it.

I experienced this recently during the latter part of June when I sprang my ankle. When I was finally comfortable walking on it, I ventured out to the grocery store. Without thinking about it, I grabbed a shopping cart & began what seemed like the longest shopping journey ever, due to my injury. What I didnt think about doing, was using one of the motarized shopping carts instead, which would have made my life alot easier. 🤷🏾 

I didn't remember about the motarized carts until I saw someone whiz by me on one of them. I didnt remember them because that's not something that I would normally utilize & I know they're supposed to be reserved for those who truly need them. Well guess what? I was now one of those in need & it was totally OK for me to take advantage of the assistance provided there for the general public... ME included.🤗

Comments

Mrs. B said…
We have not because we ask not!AMEN!

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!