Dreaming BIGG-er

Over the course of our lives, we've all had things that we were extremely passionate about. We'll throw ourselves into those things & feel a sense of accomplishment after tackling them.

Then there are other times when we're passionate about something & we tend to feel stuck while trying to accomplish those things.

We have some movement towards those goals but our actions do not reflect the passion that we've expressed about them.

Could it be that we're not dreaming BIG enough & we're wondering how WE're going to accomplish those things on our own & in our own power???

I don't know about YOU, but I think that just might be the culprit for me! I hafta start BACK dreaming BIGG-er dreams!!! They're gonna hafta be the kind that scares me... because then & only then will I consistently be reminded that I can't possibly accomplish them on my own!! 

Comments

Mrs. B said…
Yes! Those dreams that scare us ARE the ones to focus on!! Those are the dreams that make us say: YES I CAN!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!