The Needed Support is always there...

We all go through things in our lives and sometimes it’s harder to deal with certain issues than it is with others. We understand that both good and bad things will inevitably occur in our lives, as long as we’re still breathing and walking this earth. Sometimes the not-so-positive things can be challenging for us and have us feeling as if we’ll never be victorious over them. However, I’ve learned that when I decide to open up and share things with others, it helps to ease the burden. When I can draw from the wisdom of others, that’s when I begin to see a different picture.

The other day, someone posted on social media how they were feeling depressed. There was such an outpouring of love for this individual from their circle of friends/family that it made me have a deeper respect for the community of people that I choose to surround myself with. It’s so crucial to have supportive people in our lives that are willing to reach out to us, lend a helping hand, be a shoulder to cry on, or even an ear to listen when we need to vent. 

I think that we would really be surprised at what happens if we were bold enough to cry out for help... even in subtle ways like a social media post. Although that might not be our method of reaching out, I still believe that whatever method we choose, there will always be someone there to provide us with the needed support. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!