Trouble don’t last always

 

As I was reflecting on some things that have occurred over the course of my life, I was reminded of a certain phrase: “Trouble don’t last always”. 

We all know and have come to accept that we’ll undoubtedly experience both good and bad events through the course of our lives. However, we also realize that every problem we encounter, will eventually have an expiration date. I believe that as often as we’re blessed to see another day, those days can serve as opportunities for us to grow stronger through our adversities. I’ve also experienced that at the end of ‘that thing’that I’ve gone through, I’m STILL standing!! I’ve gained more strength, more wisdom & more insight & I’m usually a better person on the other side of ‘it’.

When I’m going through troubles & I feel like giving up, I refuse to do so & I stay the course!! I accept the circumstances until I can do my part to help change them, (because I realize that I too, have a level of responsibility). I also use it as an opportunity to remind myself of what I’ve already overcome. I’m also not hesitant to utilize my support system to draw strength from them when I can’t produce it on my own, and they always come through!  So, remember that even though we can’t get around it, trouble don’t & won’t last always because it does & will, have an expiration date.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Our troubles are only a test. We MUST stay the course!
Ms. Ro RED said…
EXACTLY my friend. We MUST stay the course🤗

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!