The Manly Myths Quiz: The truth about Men’s health

 

June is Men’s Health Month & within that month, the week of June 13th-20th is National Men’s Health Weekwhich leads up to Father’s Day.

I thought it would be interesting this week, to share a quiz with men to help test their intelligence about health-related myths that they may have learned over the years. You know… The narratives that usually have an unknown origin & have been passed down from generation to generation through storytelling.

Well, as you know, myths are often “debunked” through research & investigation & WebMD has developed the Manly Myths Quiz: The truth about Men’s health that I think you’ll find interesting. I took the quiz myself and learned a few things. 😊 I scored 9 out of 12. Click the link below to try it out and see how many you can get correct. 

https://men.webmd.com/rm-quiz-manly-myths

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!