Test your knowledge about the Sun

 

This month’s focus has been on UV safety awareness. I’ve learned a great deal about this subject that will help enhance my knowledge, moving forward. I thought it would be fun to test my knowledge on the things that I’ve learned over the course of the month, and I wanted to share that experience with you as well. Take a moment to see how much you know about the myths & facts of the sun, by clicking the link below:  Test Your Knowledge About the Sun, Sunburn, Sunscreen, UV Rays, and More (webmd.com)

Comments

K. Booker said…
Good morning Ro!
I took the quiz. I was doing excellent UNTIL I got to the last few questions!!!
Thanks for the information. Blessings.
Ms. Ro RED said…
AWESOME Mrs. Booker! And you're welcome. BTW... I believe the very last question is the one that I folded on🤷🏾😁

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!