Reducing stress to create a healthier version of YOU

 

I used to think that I had control over certain situations in my life, until they started to consume, overwhelm, and stress me out. Stress can play a detrimental role in a person’s life, especially when you don’t know how to manage it. I had to learn the hard way that I could not control everything, so eventually, I stopped trying to. Now, I only control what I can. Learning to manage my stress has greatly benefited my health. So today I’m sharing with you, different ways to manage your stress.

Below is the link to a few very short videos & articles from the American Heart Association’s website related to Stress Management: Stress Management | American Heart Association

Included in the link is information on How stress affects the body; Stress-Mental Health and your heart; Tips on how to stress less; How to feel great by doing good & you can learn how to reduce stress and anxiety by spending time in nature.

There’s bound to be something that piques your interest. #ToYourHealth

Comments

Mrs. B said…
Hi Ro! Thank you so much! I WILL watch and learn from those videos!! Blessings.
Ms. Ro RED said…
Awesome! Thx Mrs.B.
They are very informative videos.

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!