Meditation to Boost your Wellbeing

 

Throughout the remainder of Heart month, I would like to share heart health information because it’s very important to our survival.

Today I want to focus on meditation because it played a critical part in my healing journey. In some of my toughest times, I turned to prayer and meditation. I was already very familiar with prayer, but I had a lot to learn about the benefits of meditation. 

Some people see these two things as being one and the same, while others see them as two separate entities. Regardless of how it’s perceived, I found it to be a very useful tool in helping to regulate my emotions, quiet my mind, and relieve my stress, to name a few.  

Below is the link to a video from the American Heart Association’s website of the most common types of meditation and how they can be advantageous to our overall health and wellbeing. #ToYourHealth

https://youtu.be/vcW3_hp_eSM

Comments

Mark Omega said…
This is good.

Thanks
vBOSSton said…
Thanks. I love meditation.
Ms. Ro RED said…
You're both welcome MO🤗 & VBoSston🤗
K. Booker said…
I certainly have to watch the video because I need to learn to meditate. Thanks for sharing this Ro! Happy Heart Health Month and happy Valentine's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!