A Year we’ll all remember...

Y’all, we have ONE more day until the end of 2020. I think that we can all agree that THIS year has been a most memorable one for the books!!! We’ve experienced both the good and the bad, with many changes that we’ve had to adapt to. This year has also shown us how resilient we are as a people and how we can overcome tough situations. I must say that it’s been a lot to absorb and to endure, but I Thank God that we’ve all made it this far.  
I want to encourage my friends and family to continue to press forward because I believe that better days are in our future. And please don’t be ashamed or afraid to reach out for professional help (should you need it). Your mental health is just as important as any other aspect of your health. We’ve been through a lot this year and we can’t always deal with these things on our own. 
Here’s to better days ahead in 2021”. And even though we’ve been in this for a while, here are some words of encouragement by Kirk Franklin

Comments

vBOSSton said…
So true!! 2020 feels like a decade instead of just a year but we made it through. But God! Things always get better after trying times. I'm looking forward to this new year.
Ms. Ro RED said…
You're welcome Mark😊
Ms. Ro RED said…
VBosston, tell me about it.🙄🤗
James Harde said…
What u sed! Everybody better eat a whole can of black eyed peas on the first! lol

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!