Sharing the gift of YOU...

Have you ever thought about how you affect the world? You do know that you don’t have to be well known to affect the world, right? Your gifts don’t have to be something elaborate to make a difference in someone else's life. It can be something as simple as modeling compassion and expressing that to someone in their time of need. And guess what? You can start right where you are, with what you already have. You don’t have to be a celebrity to make contributions to society, ya know? Depending on your relationship with a person, you can actually influence people that others cannot. Did you realize that? Who knows? You can affect change in more lives than you could ever imagine, just by being yourself and sharing the gift of YOU

Comments

Mrs. B said…
So true! I share the gifts that God gave me whenever I can and hope I make a difference.
Ms. Ro RED said…
Believe me Mrs. B, you've made a difference in many lives🤗

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!