Sharing to help others Heal

Sometimes I give people a little glimpse into my world. I’m somewhat of a private person and don’t often share lots of my private life with others outside of my inner circle. However, when I feel that certain parts of my life story can be used to help others deal with their struggles, that’s what makes it easier for me to open up. When you see me sharing parts of my life, please know that this has not always been an easy task for me. However, I’ve discovered that it is very necessary, and it helps promote healing for others, as well as for me. 

There are times when we feel as if we’re the only person experiencing certain things in life, until we talk to others who’ve surprisingly experienced some of those same things in their own lives. I’ve met lots of people like that. Once they shared their stories with me, it immediately helped me to discover peace in the midst of my storm. So, the next time you’re ‘going through’, and feeling like you’re all alone in your struggle, please know that there was a purpose for that adversity and one day a piece of your story could be that blessing in someone else’s healing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!