You are MORE than ‘that’...

 

I believe that we can all agree that, "who you ARE & what you DID" are often two totally different things. We all have a past and sometimes we struggle with that past & let it stifle our growth. We let thoughts of it intimidate us and sometimes subdue us to the point where we become paralyzed from moving forward. We must begin to embrace the fact that, the past is just that… The past!! It’s gone! It’s done! It’s finished and our best days are in front of us when we truly have a desire to change the narrative of our stories. 

So YES, we want to always learn from our past, but also grow from those experiences to become a much better version of ourselves. Just remember the next time those accusing thoughts try to creep into your mind to point out things from your past, you instead, remind yourselves of the following: 

I am FORGIVEN, I am a CONQUEROR, I am WORTHY, I am an OVERCOMER, I am POWERFUL, I am a SURVIVOR & I am LOVED!!

“You're welcome" 😊 Sometimes I have to be reminded too.😘

Comments

Unknown said…
Satan is the accuser for sure. Thank God for the cross.
Mrs. B said…
Our beginning does not and should not determine our end.
Thanks to God for our new beginning!

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!