What prevents you from being great?


That’s a great question for us to ask ourselves & to reflect upon. I’ve asked myself this question before, but I didn’t always recognize what the answer was, although it was staring me in the face. I was searching for external solutions that could only be found internally. The answer always found itself coming right back to ME. I was preventing myself from being great!

I would let shyness and timidity play dramatic roles in my life story. They were great actors performing those roles so well, they even had ME convinced that this was who I really was. It seemed that whatever I did and wherever I went, those same roles would present themselves to me as if I couldn’t perform in better ones or didn’t deserve to. So, when they became better Thespians than I was in my own story, I had to break free from those type-casts, so that my greatness could be discovered.

Les Brown, the Motivational speaker said it best when he stated: "If you don't program yourself, life will program you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle IS REAL!!

Who do YOU say, "I AM"?

What doesn’t kill us makes us STRONGER!!